This video is sooo detailleedddd – still worth knowing.
Also this episode of The Primal Blueprint Podcast. Really reiterates the mentality I am beginning to foster about my health. It covers:
- Skin health
- Thyroid function – which I am yet to assimilate
- Sleep – reiterating something I failed to do last night and hence paid the price
- Coffee – detailing the narrative of addiction and how it doesn’t serve.
- Liver cleanses – although the guest seems against them in favor of other protocols, specifically a supplement based on broccoli. Here to be frank I am getting a bit over constantly recommended supplements – often it seems they are just to generate profit for whoevers pushing them.
- Time frame for gut health and immune health to balance to a Primal lifestyle – maybe six months to a year – of low sugar, very little grain eating for the point of removing candida/parasites/bacteria etc. Then there’s the whole low carb thing aswell.
- Not going in guns blazing to remove things like Candida etc
- Switching up probiotics, something I was about to do basically by chance anyway..
- Also there’s all this excitement about anti-oxidants. This confuses me reading about ozone in the Plazamafire ebook, where studies are referenced that show free radical theory is apparently void?!
Thats a large part of it I guess..