- 35 Mins: Traumatic brain injury (Ketones, DHA, hyperbaric O2, stem cells, PEMF)
- 40 Mins: Fasting for stem cell production (~16 hours is where it kicks in).
- 44:50 Mins: Protein cycling (meatless Monday, fish/eggs only meats).Mark Sisson talks very briefly about protein cycling here.
From ‘The Primal Blueprint’:
“As you learned already, you need an average of 0.7 to one gram of protein per pound (.33 to .5 grams per kilo) of lean body weight per day to repair, build, and/or maintain lean muscle mass effectively and to adequately support numerous other metabolic functions dependent upon dietary protein”Lentils have become a really nice dish since starting this meatless day thing.. I was all over the shop going by numbers only to try to work out macronutrients – the importance of being attuned to the body is key, which is difficult when there’s a bunch of noise and you can’t hear the signal (enter #GutRight).
- 59 Mins: Cooking Steak perfectly.
- 1:13 Mins: Shouldn’t take vitamin E/C post workout
- 1:14 Mins: Cold immersion post workout to lower core temp for deep sleep (if working out within 3 hrs before sleep), importance of good sleep.
- ~1:20 fasted aerobic workout tips for fat metabolism.. + tips
- ~somewhere: need to eat leafy greens with high fat meats.
- ~1:30 Morning keto, afternoon carbs post workout. Anti ageing effects of blueberry and cacao relating to NAD
- 1:48 Coffee enemas (coffee for me = roller-coaster straight to anxiety)
So much good stuff