All you want to do in the dream of life is wake up to the secrets beyond the limit of comprehension. Those limits exist though to make the experience real without contradiction.
If you feel yourself beginning to REEEE watching this, you suffer from NPC
The Renegade Pharmacist: How To Increase The Effects Of Psilocybin, The Secrets Of Colostrum, Fixing Constipation With Breathwork & More.
basically required listening…
“The community is the cure” hmm that’s not what the title says
I haven’t watched this yet, but yet there is a lot of talk about the deep state connection to California weather – as referenced in a much more recent episode of this show with Wilcock. He referenced back to this episode, which I believe is something to do with an ET war.. Heard that somewhere else too..
Dogs may not understand sarcasm, but they understand the shit out of loyalty
I feel like I’m on drugs after eating, after 10 days of the Gut Right diet, my movements are more regular then ever, and feel ‘right’. I’m eating less, and feel like I can feel the digestion in my gut moreso, making me feel less like throwing more food in, in the hope of more energy.. this is something..
- 35 Mins: Traumatic brain injury (Ketones, DHA, hyperbaric O2, stem cells, PEMF)
- 40 Mins: Fasting for stem cell production (~16 hours is where it kicks in).
- 44:50 Mins: Protein cycling (meatless Monday, fish/eggs only meats).Mark Sisson talks very briefly about protein cycling here.
From ‘The Primal Blueprint’:
“As you learned already, you need an average of 0.7 to one gram of protein per pound (.33 to .5 grams per kilo) of lean body weight per day to repair, build, and/or maintain lean muscle mass effectively and to adequately support numerous other metabolic functions dependent upon dietary protein”Lentils have become a really nice dish since starting this meatless day thing.. I was all over the shop going by numbers only to try to work out macronutrients – the importance of being attuned to the body is key, which is difficult when there’s a bunch of noise and you can’t hear the signal (enter #GutRight).
- 59 Mins: Cooking Steak perfectly.
- 1:13 Mins: Shouldn’t take vitamin E/C post workout
- 1:14 Mins: Cold immersion post workout to lower core temp for deep sleep (if working out within 3 hrs before sleep), importance of good sleep.
- ~1:20 fasted aerobic workout tips for fat metabolism.. + tips
- ~somewhere: need to eat leafy greens with high fat meats.
- ~1:30 Morning keto, afternoon carbs post workout. Anti ageing effects of blueberry and cacao relating to NAD
- 1:48 Coffee enemas (coffee for me = roller-coaster straight to anxiety)
So much good stuff
Darren came up to me after my second roll specifically and said great rolling, after I rolled with Chris.
pass Z guard.
grab 2 on 1 grip on their arm, grab their wrist and elbow.
Sprawl flattening their knee.
weight through their hip and shin prevents them from re-guarding.
if you’re low you’ll need to climb their body to pass their ankle
hooked ankle , foot to butt and fold your foot over theirs to allow the guard pass